Arduino UNO R3 SMD Clone ATmega328 CH340
This is the customized Arduino UNO R3 clone that features a 16MHz ATmega328 processor with the CH340 serial to USB converter. This board features the Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) version of the processor.
In addition to the standard female I/O headers, the board has a row of holes next to each header. You can use these rows to solder wires, and additional female or male headers. You can solder them to either side (top or bottom) of the board.
A strip of male headers is included in the box.
There is an array of solder points on the board allowing the optional access to Serial (TX / RC), I2C (SCL / SDA), GND, and 3.3V / 5V.
You can program the UNO R3 SMD Clone with Arduino IDE using the USB port.
Specifications of Arduino UNO R3 SMD Clone
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- SRAM: 2 Kbytes
- Flash: 32 Kbytes
- EEPROM: 1 Kbyte
- Chip Mounting: Surface Mounted Diode (SMD)
- Serial to USB Converter: CH340
- Voltage Compatibility: 7V ~ 12V
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 Pins
- PWM I/O Pins: 6 Pins (Shared with the Digital I/O)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- LED: Built-in LED (fixed to the digital I/O Pin 13)
- DC Current from 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- DC Current from each I/O Pin: 20mA per pin
- USB Interface Type: Type-B (Female)
- Weight: 26.2 Grams
- Dimensions of the Board: 6.88cm x 5.34cm | 68.8mm x 53.4mm
- Dimensions including connector: 7.7cm x 5.34cm | 77mm x 53.4mm
- Arduino UNO R3 SMD Clone (x1)
- Male Header Strip 40-Pin (x1)