Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry
Download Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry User Guide and Resources
Featuring an Allwinner R40/V40 SoC, a quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, and a dual-core Mali-400 MP2 GPU, the BPI-M2 Berry delivers top-notch performance in a small package. With 1GB of DDR3 SDRAM clocked at 733MHz and a SATA interface, it’s ideal for media-related projects such as storage servers.
The board also comes equipped with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0, as well as 4 USB A 2.0 ports, 1 USB OTG port, 1 HDMI port, 1 audio jack, and a 40-pin header with 28 GPIO pins that can be used for specific functions like UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, and I2S. The onboard network is a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (Realtek RTL8211E/D).
The Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry is perfect for a wide range of applications, including:
- Media servers
- Network-attached storage (NAS) systems
- Home automation and smart home projects
- Robotics and automation
- Gaming and emulation
- IoT devices and sensors
- Educational projects and programming
- System on Chip: AllWinner R40 / V40
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core
- GPU: ARM Mali 400MP2 500MHz | Gpixel/s 1.1, OpenGL ES 2.0, Open VG, high-profile 1080p45 H.264 encode and decode
- RAM: DDR3 1GB SDRAM 733MHz (GPU Shared)
- SATA Support: SATA interface, and has a 40-pin header with 28 GPIO pins. Some of these pins can be used for specific functions, including UART, I2C, SPI, PWM, and I2S.
- Networking: Realtek RTL8211E/D Ethernet port that supports speeds of up to 10/100/1000Mbps, and a WiFi 802.11 b/g/n module (AP 6212) for wireless connectivity. It also supports Bluetooth 4.0.
- Storage Support: MicroSD Card Slot
- Display Support: 4-lane MIPI DSI display, RGB panel, LVDS panel, and TV-out on HDMI v1.4. It can decode multi-format FHD videos, including Mpeg1/2, Mpeg4, H.263, H.264, and more, up to 1080P60. It also supports video encoding, with a high-definition (HD) H.264 video encoder that goes up to 1080P@45fps.
- Audio Support: HDMI, an analog audio jack (via 3.5 mm TRRS), and I2S audio (which can also be used for audio input). The device has a CSI input connector for cameras that support 8-bit YUV422 CMOS sensor interface, CCIR656 protocol for NTSC and PAL, and 5M pixel camera sensor. It also supports video capture solutions up to 1080p@30fps | Onboard microphone
- USB Interfaces: 4 USB 2.0 host ports and 1 USB 2.0 OTG port
- It has a reset button, power button, and U-boot button, and features power status LED and RJ45 LED.
- Power Supply Compatibility: 5V/2A DC power supply via Micro USB port (does not support 3.7V lithium battery power)
- Weight: 40 Grams
- Dimensions: 85mm x 56mm (Same as the dimensions of Raspberry Pi 3)
- Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry