IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT for Raspberry Pi
Download IQaudio DIGI AMP+ User Manual
The IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi boards that have the standard 40-Pin GPIO header. This HAT easily integrates with Raspberry Pi and HiFi audio equipment. It is the ideal hardware for passive stereo speakers. IQaudio DigiAMP+ features the TAS5756M Power DAC. It connects directly to the passive stereo speaker supporting up to 2×35 wpc and variable output.
Video Presentation of the product
Features of IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi boards that have a 40-Pin GPIO header
- Compatible with 12V ~ 24V power supply via 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel connector (External power supply is required)
- TAS5756M Power DAC
- HiFi Audio Equipment Supported
- Passive Stereo Speaker supported up to 2×35 wpc
- Variable output support
- Never apply Raspberry Pi’s power input when DiGiAMP+ is connected.
- DigiAMP+ is designed to supply power to the connected Raspberry Pi also. It delivers 5.1V @ 2.5A to the connected Raspberry Pi.
- By default, the amplifier is set to mute at power (mute LED lit / mute status). You can configure it using Raspberry Pi GPIO22.
- If you opt for the hard-wires alternative power input installation, make sure to take care of polarity.
- 1x IQaudio DigiAMP+ HAT
Compatible Items (Not Included)
- Raspberry Pi Boards
- Tinker Board
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano