KKSB Arduino Case (Brushed Stainless Steel)
The KKSB Arduino Metal Project case is compatible with Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega. But the design is smart because it features pre-cut flanges. You can remove these flanges to connect the shield with your Arduino UNO or Arduino Mega. This case is made of stainless steel (brushed finishing). In addition to air-vents on top, there is a space for the Ethernet Shield. The sidewall of the casing features a big cut-out that serves as cable-through.
The KKSB Arduino Case keeps your Arduino well protected, whilst providing a stylish aesthetic that compliments its use within professional or personal usage environments.
Features of KKSB Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega Case
- Designed and manufactured by KKSB-Cases
- Exclusive for Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, and Arduino Shields
- Colour: Silver (Lid) and Black (Bottom)
- Facilitates the mounting of the Ethernet Shield
- Pre-cut and removable flanges to attach an additional shield
- Convenient access to 9V battery to help to work on wireless projects
- Cutouts for board’s connectors and interfaces
- Cutouts for air-vents
- Cutout for cable-through access
- Weighs only 190 grams
- The dimensions are 180mmx 61mm x 40mm
Inside the Box
- 1x KKSB Case for Arduino UNO/Mega (Brushed Stainless Steel)
- 2x Hex-Screws (Countersunk)
- 1x Machine Screw
It is nice to see a stainless steel case (powder-coated) that is nice looking and robust at the same time. KKSB Arduino Metal Project Case is designed especially for Arduino Mega and Arduino UNO so that you could properly work on your wireless projects using the additional shields and a 9V battery.