KKSB Asus Tinker Board and Tinker Board S Aluminium Case – Black and White
KKSB ASUS Tinker Board Case has labelled cutouts for connectors and interfaces including Ethernet, USB ports, HDMI, Audio Jack, Micro USB, GPIO cables or ribbon cable, and SD Card Slot. This Tinker Board enclosure is made of aluminium with a black powder-coated cover and white powder-coated base.
Ventilation and Wireless Support
The cover of this Tinker Board S Aluminium Case has air vents at the top as well as above the SD card slot. These air vents support quick heat dissipation from the onboard fan and heatsink of the Tinker Board. The case is high enough to accommodate the standard Tinker Board fan or heatsink (not included).
These air vents also make way for WiFi signal transmission so that wireless activities are not interrupted.
KKSB ASUS Tinker Board Case is a snap-fitting design that does not require screws to fix the cover and the base of the case. The box includes 4x screws you will need to fit the Tinker Board onto the base of the case. It is easy to assemble and should take just a minute or two to get things set up.
Space for Heatsink, Addons or HATs
KKSB Tinker Board Case has space to accommodate the Tinker Board Fan and Heatsink, addon board or a HAT as long as the dimensions of the addons are not beyond the dimensions of the Tinker Board.
Cable Access to GPIO
On top of the wall along the side of the Tinker Board GPIO header, there is a dedicated slot for ribbon cables or other cables.
Wall Mounting and Desktop Orientation
You can simply use KKSB Tinker Board aluminium case as a desktop. The precut mounting holes are also there for surface mounting. This makes the case suitable for different settings from an enthusiast’s room to a professional’s workstation.
Some Examples of Possible Applications
- Media center or home theater PC: The case provides easy access to HDMI and audio ports, making it suitable for building a media center or home theater PC using the ASUS Tinker Board / Tinker Board S.
- Retro gaming: With the case’s support for add-on boards, it can be used to build a retro gaming system using the ASUS Tinker Board/S and emulators.
- Robotics and IoT projects: The case provides easy access to the GPIO pins and ribbon cable slot, making it suitable for building robotics and IoT projects using the ASUS Tinker Board or Tinker Board S.
- Home automation: With the case’s support for add-on boards, it can be used to build a home automation system using the ASUS Tinker Board and sensors.
- Digital signage: The case can be used to build a digital signage system using the ASUS Tinker Board and a display. The case’s support for surface mounting makes it suitable for this application.
- Industrial control: The case can be used to build an industrial control system using the ASUS Tinker Board and sensors. The case’s support for surface mounting makes it suitable for this application.
- Compatible SBC: ASUS Tinker Board | ASUS Tinker Board S
- Material: Aluminium
- Variant: Black & White – Powder Coated
- Connector Access: Labelled Cutouts for Ethernet, USB ports, HDMI, Audio Jack, Micro USB, GPIO cables or ribbon cable, and SD Card Slot
- Ventilation: Air vents on top and along the side | Space for Tinker Board Fan and Heatsink Set (not included)
- Orientation: Desktop and Surface Mounting (pre-cut mounting holes)
- Add-on Support: Space for a standard Tinker Board add-on, HAT, or Heatsink
Why Should You Choose This Case?
- Provides ventilation and wireless support with air vents for heat dissipation and signal transmission
- Easy assembly with snap-fitting design and included screws
- Space for a Tinker Board fan and heatsink, add-on board, or HAT
- Dedicated slot for ribbon cables or other cables
- Can be used as a desktop or mounted on a surface with pre-cut mounting holes
- Made of aluminum with a black powder-coated cover and white powder-coated base
- Labelled cutouts for connectors and interfaces including Ethernet, USB ports, HDMI, Audio Jack, Micro USB, GPIO cables or ribbon cable, and SD Card Slot
- KKSB Tinker Board Aluminium Case (Black & White)
Compatible ASUS SBC (Sold Separately)
- ASUS Tinker Board
- ASUS Tinker Board S