KKSB Odroid M1 Case – Aluminium Enclosure with Space for Odroid M1 Heatsink and SSD
KKSB Odroid M1 Case is made of sandblasted aluminium. It has been designed to fit the Odroid M1 with its heatsink.
- The base of the KKSB Odroid M1 protective case is open to allow the Odroid M1 heatsink to properly dissipate heat without any obstacles.
- The case surface has black anodized finishing for a sleek and professional look.
- A dedicated large cutout on the rear side of the case lets you pull out different cables.
- Walls of this Odroid HC4 enclosure have plenty of space along the ceiling on all four sides. These open spaces also optimise airflow through the case.
- There is also a cutout for a single cable underneath the case, which can be used for GPIO or other cables.
- The KKSB Odroid M1 Aluminium Case has enough space to accommodate a 2.5” SSD Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets.
Some Examples of Possible Applications
The KKSB Odroid M1 Case is perfect for a wide range of applications, including but not limited to:
- Media centers
- Industrial Automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Signage
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Easy to Assemble
KKSB Odroid M1 Case comes with fasteners. Following are the simple steps to quickly assemble the case.
- Align Odroid M1 with the lower part of the case.
- Secure the board with the case using the 4x long screws.
- Place the case lid on top and secure it with the case using the 4x short screws.
- Fix the rubber feet along the corners in the bottom and everything is good to go.
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminium
- Finishing: Anodised Black
- Compatible SBC: Odroid M1
- Disk Space: Space for 2.5” Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets (Not Included)
- Mounting: Precut VESA 75 holes for 75mm x 75mm LCD / Monitor
- Cooling: Fits Odroid M1 Heatsink | Openings for proper ventilation
- Access to M1 Components: Cutouts for USB Ports, HDMI, Ethernet, Power, Micro SD Slot | Cutouts for push buttons | Cutout for 40 Pin GPIO
- Surface Stability: Rubber feet for scratch-free desktop orientation | Lift the case up for airflow along the heatsink
Why Should You Choose This Case?
- Made from sandblasted aluminium for durability
- Black anodized finishing for a sleek and professional look
- Open base design for optimal heat dissipation
- Plenty of space for cables and accessories
- Accommodates a 2.5” SSD Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets
- Precut VESA 75 holes for 75mm x 75mm LCD / Monitor
- Rubber feet for scratch-free desktop orientation
With a wide range of applications, the KKSB Odroid M1 Case is designed to meet the demands of various creative projects in different settings.
- KKSB Odroid M1 Case
- Rubber Feet
Compatible Boards (Sold Separately)
- Odroid M1 (8GB)
- Odroid M1 (4GB)