KKSB Odroid XU4Q Aluminium Case – Space for Odroid XU4 Heatsink – Fan Included
The KKSB Odroid XU4Q case with fan is a case for those looking for a stylish case, protection and efficient cooling.
This Odroid XU4Q protective case makes it possible to use the blue original Odroid XU4 heatsink for which the chassis has an opening. With the original heat sink installed, it is level with the top of the case and becomes a natural part of the design with optimal function.
Optimal Cooling Support
One of the standout features of KKSB Odroid XU4Q aluminium case is the included fan, which ensures efficient cooling and protection for your device. The case also allows for the use of the blue original heat sink, with a square-shaped opening that fits the heat sink seamlessly and makes it a natural part of the design.
Easy Access to Connectors and Cutout for GPIO Ribbon Cable
This Odroid XU4Q enclosure also features cutouts for all the necessary ports and connections, including the MicroSD, USB ports, Ethernet port, LAN, display unit, audio jack, and GPIO Ribbon cable. This makes it easy to access all the functions of your ODROID XU4Q without having to remove the case.
Some Examples of Possible Applications
You can use the KKSB Odroid XU4 protective case for various projects including but not limited to:
- Media Center
- Retro gaming
- AI and Machine Learning
- Network-attached storage
• Material: Aluminum
• Colour: Black and White
• Compatibility: ODROID XU4Q
• Features a small fan
• Has a square-shaped big opening to accommodate the original heatsink.
• Features cutouts for power supply, ethernet RJ-45, USB interfaces, GPIO Ribbon, and HDMI
• The case also contains a pushbutton so that you could start the case externally.
Why Should You Choose This Case?
- Durable aluminum construction
- Efficient cooling with included fan
- Easy access to all ports and connections
- Extended vents for heat dissipation
- External pushbutton for easy startup
- Stylish design that seamlessly integrates the original heat sink
- KKSB Odroid XU4Q Case
Odroid XU4Q is NOT included.