Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board for ODROID (VU7 and VU7+)
ODROID Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board has been designed to support ODROID-VU7 as well as ODROID-VU7+ Displays connected to ODROID-XU4. This Micro USB-DC Power Bridge provides a 5V power supply to the connected device. It is the official release from Hardkernel to support ODROID Board connected with the LCD.
Features of Micro USB-DC Power Bridge
- It is the official Hardkrnel product for ODROID Hardware
- It reduces the computing load on ODROID XU4
- This Power Bridge is recommended when ODROID XU4 is connected to the Display Units
- Supports 5V DC Power supply
- Compatible with ODROID XU7 and ODROID XU7+ Displays
- The Power Bridge is compatible with a 5V/2A Power Supply
- This offer DOES NOT include the 5V/2A Power Supply
- The DC Connector supports the 2.5mm DC Plug
- The Power Bridge contains MicroUSB Male and MicroUSB Female Connectors
- It the MicroUSB Male connector fails to hold its grip properly then fix it by using the superglue
The ODROID Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board is designed to eliminate the problem of voltage ripple. This phenomenon interrupts power supply to the devices connected to the board and it is more evident when an LCD is connected to the board. The Power Bridge supplies the connected display with sufficient power that it needs to keep working without interruption.
Why do you need the Micro USB-DC Power Supply?
When working on ODROID-XU4, the voltage fluctuates from 0.5V to 0.6V when an LCD is connected to the board. This fluctuation has an impact on the USB HOST Rail and the computing load on the processing unit increases. In addition, the LCD backlight begins to flicker and the display stops working as soon as the voltage goes below 4.5V. The Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board for ODROID VU7 and VU7+ eliminates the lack of sufficient power supply. By using this board, you can easily work on ODROID XU4 with the connected LCD without worrying about the power fluctuation and voltage ripple.