ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry Pi
The PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry Pi has a built-in microcontroller. The microcontroller makes it very easy for you to quickly configure the Relay Board to work with your Raspberry Pi. The ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board requires the GPIO Band Cable to establish a connection with the Raspberry Pi Board.
The GPIO Band Cable IS NOT included in this offer.
Features of ModPyPi PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry Pi
- Onboard Tactile Buttons (x4) to connect the GPIO with the Relay
- SRD-05VDC-SL-C SONGLE Relays (x4)
- Compatible with 10A@250VAC and 10A@42VDC
- 2-Digit 7-Segment serial Display (to control the Relay Board and visual feedback)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Boards (40-Pin GPIO)
- Compatible Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Low Holding Current / PWM~100mA
- This is a Stackable Relay Board (maximum 5, without the need for external power)
- Multiple Start-Up Modes supports for the Negate Boot GPIO Chatter
- Contains Mounting Points to support Raspberry Pi Zero
The ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry does not need complex wiring or jumper configuration. There is an on-board PIC through which you can easily configure this Relay Board. You can also mount the ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board on Raspberry Pi with the help of the GPIO Band Cable. Please note that the GPIO Band Cable IS NOT included in this offer.
There is no need to arrange for the pin-ties and resistors because the ModMyPi PoOT Relay Board contains buttons that connect with the GPIO. You do not have to rewrite the circuit. The onboard 2-digit 7-segment display is configurable. You can show the BCM and pin Number on this serial display.