Odroid Vu8M 8-inch TFT Touch LCD for Odroid M1
Download Software Settings for ODROID-Vu8M
The ODROID-Vu8M is an 8-inch TFT LCD for ODROID-M1. It is a capacitive touch display with 4-Lane MIPI-DSI support. The resolution of the screen is 800 x 1280 pixels.
The back side of the Odroid Vu8M is compatible with ODROID-M1 to turn the screen into a Human-Machine-Interface (HMI) device.
Specifications of ODROID Vu8M TFT Capacitive Touch LCD
- Display Size: 8-inch
- LCD Type: Thin-Film-Transistor (TFT)
- Hardware Resolution: 800 x 1280 pixels
- Touch Type: Capacitive | 5-Finger Touch Input
- Power Consumption: 2.4W (± 10%) | 100% Duty Cycle
- Screen Dimensions (Active Display Area): 17.22cm x 10.76cm | 172.224mm x 107.64mm
Form Factor (Unit – mm)
- 8-inch Assembled TFT LCD with Touch Panel
- M3*40 – Black (x3)
- 0 x 7 Bolts – Black (x11)
- FPCB Cable 60mm (x2)
- MIPI – DSI Convertor Board for Odroid M1
- LCD Bracket Board for Odroid M1
- U Shape Bracket Board for Odroid M1 (x2)
ODROID-M1 8GB and ODROID-M1 4GB are sold separately.
Steps to Assemble Odroid Vu8M Display
- Mount the U-Shaped Bracket Boards onto the back of the ODROID-M1.
- Fasten PM3.0*7 blots to fix the brackets.
- Mount the U-Shaped Bracket Boards (fixed with the Odroid M1) onto the back of the Odroid Vu8M LCD.
- Secure with the help of the PM3.0*7 bolts.
- Plug and fix the 60mm 31-Pin FPCB cable of the MIPI converter on the Odroid M1. The convertor board receives the touch signals from the LCD using this FPCB cable. Make sure to carefully undo the clamp before you insert the cable.
- Press the clamp making sure that the ribbon is securely properly in its place.
- Check the connection between the 6-Pin and 31-Pin FPCB cables.
- LCD: 60mm (31-Pin) | Touch Screen 3.5mm (6-Pin)
- Mount the PM3.0*7 bolts and M3*40 bolts to the bottom of the U-shaped bracket board.
- You can adjust the angle of the Vu8M display to up to 70 degrees.