OSA DACBerry 400S Audio Card for Raspberry Pi 400
Download DACBeryy 400S User Manual
The OSA DACBerry 400S is compatible with the Raspberry 400 PC and other boards using the same 40-Pin GPIO Header. It optimizes the audio capabilities of RPi 400. It is a high-resolution soundcard with a matte black finish and gold plating. The form factor of DACBerry 400S fits Raspberry Pi 400 without requiring additional fixtures or cables. In addition, you can also use the GPIO header connection of other Raspberry Pi boards to connect DACBerry 400S.
Why Use OSA DACBerry 400S?
Since Raspberry Pi boards lack analog outputs, they need Hardware Attached on Top (HAT) expansion modules to do the job. The DACBerry 400S features a TRRS 4-Pole 3.5mm jack to support MIC-in and line-out and headphone audio out. The HAT is I2S compatible and receives power directly from the GPIO header.
Connection DACBerry 400S with Raspberry Pi 400
Make sure to attach the DACBerry 400S with RPi 400 GPIO in the right direction. The Jack should be to the left-lower side. Make sure that it connects properly with all edges neatly lined up. It must not be loose or hanging out from any side.
Features of OSA DACBErry 400S
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 400 PC and other Raspberry Pi Boards with 40-Pin GPIO. Also works with Jetson Nano, Tinker Board, and other boards using the same 40-Pin GPIO
- Analog sound output
- ADC SNR 92dB at 96 kHz
- DAC SNR 102dB at 96 kHz
- THD+N 0.003 % | -92dB at 1kHz
- Ultra-Low-Power mode; Passive Analog Supported
- Configurable I/O Analog Gains
- Recording support with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Auto-Detect Headset
- High Power Outputs
- Integrated DSP | 3D Effects | De-Emphasis and EQ Support
- LDO Ultra-Low-Noise for analog power rail
- TRRS 4-pole MIC-in / Stereo Out 3.5mm Jack – Gold Plated
- Isolated Analog and Digital Parts; Low-Noise Design
- Receives power directly from the Raspberry Pi 400 or other connected board
- Configurable microphone bias level
- Compatible with RuneAudio, OSMC, Moode, Volumio, PiCorePlayer, and more.
- Weighs just 30 grams
- Dimensions: 7.7cm x 2m x 1.5cm | 77mm x 20mm x 15mm
- 1x OSA DACBerry 400S HAT
Compatible Items (Not Included)
- Raspberry Pi Board 400
- Tinker Board
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano