PaPiRus 2.7-inch e-Ink Screen HAT for Raspberry Pi (128x96p)
Getting Started with PaPirus ePeper HAT
Here is the PaPiRus 2.7-inch e-Ink HAT for Raspberry Pi that is a reliable extension for the DIY geeks. The RePaper (open-source) codebase allows the HAT to drive different display sizes. The reflection of the light on an ePaper display is identical to that of the conventional paper.
The PaPiRus 2.7-inch e-Ink Screen HAT for Raspberry Pi is capable of holding text and images for a long time even without the availability of power. Originally, the PaPiRus screen HAT was introduced on Kickstarter but now you have to opportunity to purchase it. The 2.7-inch e-Ink Screen HAT has reliable driver-circuitry that helps it to run smoothly.
Video Presentation of the Product
Videopresentation av Produkten
Specs of PaPiRus 2.7-inch e-Ink Screen HAT for Raspberry Pi
- The HAT comes with the True e-Ink Graphical Display
- Display quality is 128×96 pixels
- 40-Pin Female Header Signal-Breakout
- Best for the apps involving dynamic signaling, for instance, barcode-reader
- Keeps displaying the text or image for a long time even without power
- High contrast display – easily viewable even in the bright daylight
The PaPiRus 2.7-inch e-Ink Screen HAT for Raspberry Pi can smoothly run the display. It works as a Plug & Play expansion for Raspberry Pi with the help of its compatibility with an EEPROM. Thanks to its high contrast, you can view the text of the image even in broad daylight. It makes it a good choice for outdoor displays and data-logging apps.
- PaPiRus ePaper HAT (x1)
Raspberry Pi is NOT included.
The HAT does not have a Stacking Header.