PCF8523 RTC Clock Breakout Board CR1220 Coin Cell Battery Holder for Linux
This Real Time Clock (RTC) breakout board is designed for Arduino. It features the PCF8523 RTC and is compatible with the CR1220 Coin Cell Battery. The Coin Cell Battery is NOT included. With this RTC Breakout Board, the microcontroller can keep track of time even if the microcontroller is reprogrammed. It is ideal for data logging, time stamping, clock making, or setting alarms and timers. The breakout board is compatible with 3.3V to 5V power and logic.
The PCF8523 RTC Clock Breakout Board is compatible with most microcontrollers based on Linux Operating System.
Specifications of PCF8523 RTC Breakout Board
- Compatible with Linux microcontrollers
- Features 2x mounting holes with 2.2mm diameter and 25mm distance
- Life Expectancy is 5 years or more
- Features the PCF8523 RTC
- Compatible with I2C 7-Bit (bit address 0x68)
- Approximately 2 seconds of loss or gain per 24 hours
- Compatible with the CR1220 Coin Cell Battery (Not included)
- Dimensions: 25.8mm x 21.8mm x 5mm
- Weight: 2.3 Grams
- 1x PCF8523 RTC Breakout Board
The Coin Cell Battery is NOT included.