Radxa ROCK 3 Model A 2GB
- Getting Started with ROCK 3 A and Debian
- ROCK 3A Overview
ROCK 3 Model A features the RK3568 RockChip SoC and a quad-core CPU based on the ARMv8.2-A Cortex-A55. With its Mali G52 GPU, HDMI 2.0 port with 4K support and audio features, ROCK 3A is an impressive SBC for multimedia applications. In addition, the board supports a bunch of expansions you might need for various applications.
Multiple Operating System Options
The ROCK 3A is a versatile single-board computer that supports various operating systems, including Android 11, Debian/Ubuntu Linux, and the complete implementation of the Arm architecture v8 A instruction set. This feature provides users with more options and flexibility in choosing their preferred operating system.
Easy Shutdown with Power On/Off Button
The ROCK 3A is equipped with a built-in On / Off power button that provides a safe shutdown process without the risk of data corruption. With this convenient feature, you can easily turn off your ROCK 3A by simply pressing a button.
Extensive Storage Capacity
The ROCK 3A has ample storage capacity, including 32-bit LPDDR4 2GB RAM and a high-speed eMMC socket that supports eMMC modules for OS and data storage. The eMMC socket is compatible with readily available industrial pinout and form factor hardware, allowing for easy storage expansion.
Highly Compatible with SBC Accessories
The 40-PIN header of the ROCK 3A supports a broad range of interface options, enabling the board to connect with various accessories, making it highly compatible with almost every accessory. This feature also opens up the possibility of using advanced accessories due to the dual functionality of many of the pins.
Supports 4K Display
The ROCK 3A is ideal for multimedia applications, thanks to its ARM Mali G52 graphics processing unit (GPU). The board supports camera and display interfaces, HDMI 2.0 port with 4K @ 60fps resolution, and near-CD-quality audio output through a 4-ring 3.5mm audio jack with mic input, making it perfect for signage and video applications.
- System on Chip (SoC): RK3568 RockChip
- Processor: Cortex-A55 (ARMv8) Quad-Core 2.0GHz 64-bit
- RAM; 2GB LPDDR4 32-bit
- GPU: ARM Mali G52 | Vulkan 1.1, OpenGL ES1.1, 2.0, 3.2, Open CL 2.0 Support
- Power: USB Type-C 20V/2A, 15V/2A, 12V/2A, and 9V/2A compatible
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0 Port | 4K @ 60fps support
- Micro SD Card Slot
- 2 M-Key Connector for SSD
- 2 E-Key Connector for WiFi / BT – Supports WiFi 6
- HDMI 2.0 Port
- USB 2.0 HOST Ports (x2)
- USB 3,0 HOST Port (x1)
- USB 3.0 OTG / HOST Port (x1)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port (x1) | Supports PoE and PoE HAT
- MIPI CSI 2-Lane Camera Port (x1)
- MIPI DSI 2-Lane Display Port (x1)
- Audio Jack 3.5mm with Microphone Support
- GPIO Header 40-PIN
- UARTs (x5)
- Software Support: ARMv8 Instruction Set | Android 11 | Linux, Ubuntu / Debian | Supports Android / Linux Hardware Access Control Library
- ROCK 3 Model A 2GB