UDOO Dual Basic
Dual Basic is the first SBC from UDOO – an Android / Linux Arduino-Powered Mini PC. UDOO Dual Basic features the dual-core NXP i.MX6 processor with Arduino Due compatible platform and Atmel SAM3X8E support. It is a Cortex-A9-based computer with Android and Linux support.
Specifications of UDOO Dual Basic
- Processor: NXP i.MX6 1 GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9 | Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 (same as Arduino Due)
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 Low-Voltage RAM
- Graphics: Vivante GC 320 and Vivante GC 880
- Storage: SD Card Slot (SD Card is not included)
- Video Interfaces: HDMI interface (supports up to 1080p) | LVDS 18/24-bit interface (supports up to 1920x1200p) | Touch (I2C) Camera Connection MIPI CSI
- Networking: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps | Optional WiFi module can be added (not included)
- USB: 1x OTG USB (Micro A connector) | 2x USB 2.0 Type-A | 1x USB 2.0 (internal pin header, adapter cable is required) | 1x USB to Serial Interface (Micro B connector)
- Multimedia: 3 separate accelerators for OpenGL ES2.0 3D, 2D, and OpenVG
- Audio: 2.5mm stereo jack for headphones and microphone
- Power Supply: 12V / 2A compatible DC IN Jack
- Operating Systems: Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 | Linux UDOObuntu2 (Ubuntu 14.04)
- I/O Pins: 76 Digital GPIOs
- Dimensions: 11cm x 8.5cm | 110mm x 85mm
- UDOO Dual I/O Pins are compatible with only 3.3V.
- The board features an R3 layout (1.0 pinout) – the standard Arduino layout. This board is compatible with Arduino Shields. Voltage higher than 3.3V can damage the connected shields.
- 1x UDOO Dual Basic
Compatible Products (Not Included)
- 7 inch LVDS Touch LCD